Translate

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

JcPenney

Shannon Flannery

1. JCPenneys primary website is http://www.jcpenney.com/index.jsp?cm_mmc=google%20brand-_-g_jcp_official_site-_-g_jcpenney_exact-_-jcpenney&gclid=CjwKEAiAnLGjBRCk_I-y_4iAmB0SJADGjWWz0LG80aSXqf06o5bE-ROBq1fyxSsBF2wLJwixiFlyoBoClnDw_wcB&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=paid%20search&cvosrc=ppc.google.jcpenney&matchtype=e&cskid=336057221

2. JCPenney is committed to build their proud legacy of responsible corporate citizenship by advancing social, environmental, and ethical standards across their operations. everything they do they are thinking about their impact on the global supply chain to the environmental impact on their stores

3. Two definitions from chapter 8 relates to the information i found on JCPennys website because JCPenney is a human resource management. Also while browsing the website i found that JCPenney has a job description for each job that is available.

4. One of the career opportunities available at JCPenney is a commissioned sales associate (furniture). This job requires you to know all about the merchandise inside and out, can help customers grow their knowledge about the product.

5. One job at JCPenney that interests me is the commissioned window covering sales associate. This interests me because I get to show what I know to the customers and I would love teaching customers new things about the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment