Translate

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stock Tip

Shannon Flannery

A good company to invest in would be Nike Inc. The current price for Nike is $89.86. The ticker symbol for Nike Inc is NKE. In 52 weeks Nikes high was $90.64, there low was $71.52. Nike is a sporting goods company, they have athletic footwear and athletic apparel. The sector this company is in, is the Cyclical Consumer Goods and Services. I recommend this company because during my trades i have realized that Nike has made me the most profit.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the stock tip! I will be using this in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! Maybe I will invest in Nike if the price goes down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might look into this company but I don't have a lot of money left, I may wait till the price goes down then invest but thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the stock tip, Shannon! This would be a good company to invest in, if the prices go down, that is. How much profit did you make from Nike?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate the help. Thanks for the tip. I will be using this in my blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the helpful stock tip! I am not invested in Nike but I still have some money so I will defiantly think about investing in this company. I may wait a little for the price to go down though and then I will think about it.

    ReplyDelete