Translate

Monday, January 12, 2015

Apprentice Overview

Shannon Flannery                                                                                                  1/12/15

1. Yes, I believe that the tasks assigned to Protege and VersaCorp were an overall good test of leadership because they were in charge of an event and they would either be the reason the event was a success or the reason the event was a failure.

2. I think I would make a good candidate in five years because now that I have learned a lot about business I feel like I would have the skills I would need in order to become The Apprentice.

3. My Task would be to have a Yard Sale with high priced items and the teams job would be to see who can make the best profit. The winning teams award would be that they get to evenly divide the money they made off of the Yard Sale.

4. I would choose the Golf Course in California because it is seen to be one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world and because I would enjoy working in an outdoor facility rather than an indoor facility.

5. I do not agree with Kwame's tactics, I believe it was unethical for him to do that. I believe this because I believe it is not right to sign a ball, sell it, and then have the person you sold it to believe it was signed by a possible famous person. Doing this would also give the person you sold it to false hope because they maybe would try to sell it and it would be worth absolutely nothing because kwame is not famous and should not be signing basketballs.

6. Yes, I believe future classes of Intro to Business should watch The Apprentice because it shows valuable lessons and tactics that real business people use, in creative ways. I learned a lot from watching The Apprentice this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment